Fast Facts About White Oak Lodge and Resort, TN
Here’s what to know about living in White Oak Lodge and Resort.
Population of Gatlinburg: 3,726
- Sevierville: 33min
- Jefferson City: 54min
- Pigeon Forge: 28min
- Knoxville – 1hr 17min
Median income of Gatlinburg (2020):
- Individual: $22,765
- Household: $41,037
Type of location: Resort Community
Why is White Oak Lodge and Resort a Nice Place to Live?
White Oak Lodge and Resort is a desirable cabin resort community conveniently situated in the incredible Smoky Mountains. Home to family-friendly activities and wonderful amenities for those living in White Oak Lodge and Resort, the community offers quick access to various destinations in and around Gatlinburg.
White Oak Lodge and Resort offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the Sevier County School System. Its mission is to provide a safe, inclusive learning environment with diverse educational opportunities for all students as reflected through data-driven instruction to develop skills needed to be college and career ready.
What is White Oak Lodge and Resort Known For?
White Oak Lodge and Resort is known for having natural scenery, family-friendly outdoor activities, and rustic cabins. From swimming pools and fitness centers to relaxing walking areas, White Oak Lodge and Resort has something for everyone. Those living in White Oak Lodge and Resort enjoy the calming and serene environment.
What Are the Best Restaurants in White Oak Lodge and Resort?
Some of the top restaurants around White Oak Lodge and Resort with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Timbers Log Cabin Restaurant, a woodsy, cabin-style restaurant offering casual American eats along with sports on TV & patio tables
- Red Oak Bistro, a warm restaurant with multiple fireplace & a patio serving European-style small plates, wine & beer.
- Split Rail East, a relaxed country-style cafe dishing up burgers, sandwiches & other comfort fare, plus Sunday brunch.
- Mama’s Chicken Kitchen, for a menu focused on fried chicken plates with comfort sides, sandwiches & wings in a casual setting.
- Delauder’s BBQ, an unfussy venue with checkered tablecloths offering a basic menu of smoked meats such as pulled pork.