Fast Facts About Sevierville, TN
Population (2021): 17,185
- Knoxville, TN: 39mins
- Chattanooga, AL: 2hr 27mins
- Nashville, TN: 3hr 34mins
- Knoxville – 44mins
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $20,064
- Household: $43,307
County: Sevier County
Type of location: City
Why is Sevierville a Nice Place to Live?
Sevierville is a beautiful city located in Sevier County, TN. As a family-friendly location, the city has fun parks, big adventures, hidden gems, great deals, great times, and plenty of elbow room. To boot, there is an authentic downtown. Located in an area where the Foothills of the Great Smokies lead to the Tennessee Valley, Sevierville has served as a nexus between Knoxville to the north and the Appalachian towns in the mountains to the south. Approximately ten miles south of Sevierville is the Great Smoky Mountains, National Park. Living in Sevierville is fun, safe, and authentic.
Sevierville offers excellent public schools within the Sevier County School System. The district provides a safe and inclusive learning environment with diverse educational opportunities for all students as reflected through data-driven instruction to develop skills needed to be college and career ready.
What is Sevierville Known For?
Sevierville is known for its shopping. There is a multitude of galleries, boutiques, antique malls, flea markets, and outdoor stores. The most popular is the famous Tanger outlet which has over 120 name-brand outlets. There are several neighborhoods located within Sevierville, offering different lifestyles and retail opportunities: East Sevierville, Northview-Kodak, Old Town, Riverview, and South Sevierville. Sevier County, Tennessee is also known as the “Gateway” to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park – the most visited national park in the country. From the Smoky Mountains to the Little Pigeon River, those living in Sevierville love everything that this city has to offer.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Sevierville?
Some of the top restaurants in Sevierville with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Chop House, an informal chain outpost serving grilled steaks, prime rib & seafood, plus a variety of wines.
- Holston’s Kitchen, a top-notch steakhouse serving some of your favorite dishes.
- Aubrey’s Sevierville, a popular local chain known for hearty portions of regional comfort dishes & draft brews.
- Five Oaks Farm Kitchen, a classic BBQ & American Southern fare in a rustic space with high ceilings & ample communal seating.
- Big Daddy’s Pizzeria, a local chain offering wood-fired, thin-crust pies, plus sandwiches & salads, in a casual setting.