Fast Facts About Pigeon Forge, TN
Population (2021): 6,378
- Knoxville, TN: 50mins
- Chattanooga, AL: 2hr 52mins
- Nashville, TN: 3hr 36mins
- Knoxville – 55mins
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $20,463
- Household: $48,327
County: Sevier County
Type of location: Mountain Resort City
Why is Pigeon Forge a Nice Place to Live?
Living in Pigeon Forge provides residents with a strong suburban feel. Ultimately, Pigeon Forge is known for family-friendly activities. Both Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country have fun rides and enjoyable activities for all ages and are great places. They’re also perfect for the whole family to experience in the warmer months. In addition, WonderWorks is always adored by kids as well as TopJump, an indoor trampoline park.
Pigeon Forge offers fantastic elementary through high schools within the Sevier County School System. The district provides a safe and inclusive learning environment with diverse educational opportunities for all students as reflected through data-driven instruction to develop skills needed to be college and career ready.
What is Pigeon Forge Known For?
Pigeon Forge is known for family-friendly activities both indoors and outdoors for all ages. There are entertaining shows, mini-golf, go-karts, extreme adventures, fun parks, shopping, and delicious eateries. There is no doubt that everyone can find something to do and everyone leaves happy. From food and entertainment to fun and laughter, Pigeon Forge has it all. Those living in Pigeon Forge love the myriad of activities and sense of community.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Pigeon Forge?
Some of the top restaurants in Pigeon Forge with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Local Goat – New American Restaurant Pigeon Forge, a casual hub for modern American eats featuring locally sourced ingredients, plus craft draft beer.
- Alamo Steakhouse, a casual chophouse offering Angus steaks cooked over oak, plus many seafood & chicken specialties.
- The Old Mill Pottery House Café, for housemade baked goods from grain ground at an on-site mill along with classic Southern comfort food.
- Gaucho Urbano – Brazilian Steakhouse, a casual Brazilian steakhouse offering various all-you-can-eat meal options, including a salad bar.
- Mel’s Classic Diner, for ample portions of diner cuisine for breakfast, lunch & dinner in a retro, chrome setting.