Fast Facts About Maryville, TN
Population (2021): 32,263
- Knoxville, TN: 25mins
- Chattanooga, TN: 2hr 12mins
- Nashville, TN: 3hr 11mins
- Knoxville – 9min
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $32,075
- Household: $66,038
County: Blount County
Type of location: City
Why is Maryville a Nice Place to Live?
Maryville is a gorgeous city located just outside of Knoxville. Living in Maryville gives you quick access to popular destinations, such as the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge. With delicious restaurants, fun coffee shops, and relaxing outdoor parks, both residents and locals enjoy everything that Maryville has to offer.
Maryville offers quality elementary, middle, and high school public education within Maryville City Schools. Its mission is to prepare students for a lifetime of learning and responsible citizenship. Its focus is to empower and support students in helping them to reach their highest potential to make a positive impact in their ever-changing world
What is Maryville Known For?
Maryville is known for fun local attractions, historical landmarks, and unique restaurants. From Sandy Springs and Bicentennial Park to the Cades Cove Museum, it’s clear that Maryville is steeped in history and culture that leaves people in awe. Those living in Maryville find plenty to do in the area, particularly with fun, outdoor activities.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Maryville?
Some of the top restaurants in Maryville with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Aubrey’s Maryville, for hearty portions of regional comfort dishes & draft brews.
- The Walnut Kitchen is a rustic stop offering hearty seasonal fare & wood-fired grilled dishes, plus wine & cocktails.
- Amici, for classic Italian food in an authentic setting.
- Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant, family-owned fixture boasting fajitas & other Mexican classics,
- Foothills Milling Co, for casual fine-dining choices serving a changing menu of varied seasonal fare in a low-key dining room.