Fast Facts About Hidden Springs Resort, TN
Here’s what to know about living in Hidden Springs Resort.
Population of Sevierville: 18,662
- Pigeon Forge: 8min
- Jefferson City: 48min
- Knoxville: 47min
- Knoxville – 55min
Median income of Sevierville (2020):
- Individual: $23,126
- Household: $43,307
Type of location: Resort
Why is Hidden Springs Resort a Nice Place to Live?
Hidden Springs Resort is a desirable community offering beautiful views, amenities, and tranquility. Surrounded by rolling hills and lush forests, Hidden Springs Resort is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts. Those living in Hidden Springs Resort enjoy the fishing, hiking, and swimming in the area.
Hidden Springs Resort offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within Sevier County School System, which provides a safe, inclusive learning environment with diverse educational opportunities for all students as reflected through data-driven instruction to develop skills needed to be college and career ready.
What is Hidden Springs Resort Known For?
Hidden Springs Resort is known as a family-friendly community located just half a mile from Dollywood. Boasting recreational activities perfect for both families and individuals alike, Hidden Springs Resort is a great place to relax and rejuvenate. From the fitness center and community pool to popular areas of Sevierville and Pigeon Forge, Hidden Springs Resort has something for everyone. Those living in Hidden Springs Resort appreciate their friendly neighbors.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Hidden Springs Resort?
Some of the top restaurants around Hidden Springs Resort with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Granny Ogle’s Ham ‘n’ Beans, an easygoing restaurant featuring classic comfort food & interiors in a theme park with patio seating.
- The Old Mill Pottery House Café, for housemade baked goods from grain ground at an on-site mill along with classic Southern comfort food.
- Huck Finn’s Catfish, for all-you-can-eat Southern catfish & fried chicken dinners, plus à la carte down-home dishes.
- Local Goat – New American Restaurant Pigeon Forge, a casual hub for modern American eats featuring locally sourced ingredients, plus craft draft beer.
- Lil Black Bear Cafe, a small, homey daytime eatery known for its comforting American breakfast & lunch fare, plus coffee.