Fast Facts About Farragut, TN
Population (2021): 24,422
- Knoxville, TN: 20mins
- Chattanooga, AL: 1hr 29mins
- Nashville, TN: 2hr 38mins
- Farragut – 21mins
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $56,116
- Household: $109,156
County: Knox and Loudon Counties
Type of location: Town
Why is Farragut a Nice Place to Live?
Farragut is a gorgeous suburban town located in Knox and Loudon counties. Living in Farragut gives you access to top-notch dining experiences, from fast casual to fine dining, and fun outdoor activities. Abundant shopping options at Turkey Creek, including popular chain stores and local boutiques, will entice you to move to the area. Greenway strolls are another way to enjoy your time in Farragut. The town also boasts the Farragut Food & Wine Festival in May or Light the Park in December.
Farragut offers four public schools that serve the Town of Farragut are all part of Knox County Schools and include Farragut primary, intermediate, middle, and high schools.
What is Farragut Known For?
Farragut is home to the Farragut Museum with one of the largest collections of Admiral David Farragut artifacts in the country. You can also spend time in one of the town’s beautiful parks, like McFee Park, with a wet and wild splash pad that will delight the whole family. From Founder’s Park to Sir Goony’s Family Fun Center, those living in Farragut enjoy the variety of activities in this tight-knit community.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Farragut?
Some of the top restaurants in Farragut with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The French Market Creperie West, is a trendy French creperie boasting some delicious European eats.
- LongHorn Steakhouse is a casual steakhouse chain known for grilled beef & other American dishes in a ranch-style space.
- East Japanese Restaurant, for some delicious Asian cuisine.
- Water into Wine, Bistro & Lounge, where global small plates paired with wines, bourbons & creative cocktails in a modern, wood-accented space..
- Seasons Innovative Bar & Grille, is a bright, contemporary locale featuring refined, seasonal American dishes, plus wine & cocktails.