Fast Facts About Eagle Springs Resort, TN
Here’s what to know about living in Eagle Springs Resort.
Population of Pigeon Forge: 6,378
- Sevierville: 15mn
- Jefferson City: 49min
- Knoxville: 47min
- Knoxville – 52min
Median income of Pigeon Forge (2020):
- Individual: $19,618
- Household: $48,327
Type of location: Resort
Why is Eagle Springs Resort a Nice Place to Live?
Eagle Springs Resort is a beautiful cabin resort community in a peaceful area of the Smokies. Home to natural scenery and breathtaking beauty, Eagle Springs Resort offers a range of amenities and family-friendly activities for residents. Those living in Eagle Springs Resort enjoy swimming, golfing, and hiking.
Eagle Springs Resort in Tennessee might be considered a nice place to live for various reasons. Some possible factors include:
- Natural beauty and scenic views: The resort is located in a beautiful area surrounded by natural landscapes and scenic views, which can offer a peaceful and serene environment for residents.
- Amenities and recreational activities: The resort may offer a range of amenities and recreational activities, such as swimming pools, golf courses, hiking trails, and more, that can provide residents with opportunities for recreation and socializing.
- Safety and security: The resort may have security measures in place to ensure the safety and well-being of residents.
It’s important to note that whether a place is considered “nice” to live in is subjective and dependent on individual preferences and priorities. Before deciding to live in any particular location, it’s a good idea to research and evaluate factors such as cost of living, access to resources, and quality of life.
Eagle Springs Resort offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within Sevier County School System, which provides a safe, inclusive learning environment with diverse educational opportunities for all students as reflected through data-driven instruction to develop skills needed to be college and career ready.
What is Eagle Springs Resort Known For?
Eagle Springs Resort is known for being a vibrant community ideal for outdoor enthusiasts. In addition, the resort offers quick access to popular areas of both Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, including the Sevierville Convention Center, Smokies Baseball Stadium, and Soaky Mountain Water park. From outlet shopping and mini-golf to family-friendly parks, Eagle Springs Resort has something for everyone. Those living in Eagle Springs Resort enjoy the breathtaking aerial view helicopter tours of the Smokies.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Eagle Springs Resort?
Some of the top restaurants around Eagle Springs Resort with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Papa Leone’s Pizzeria, for pizza, salads, sandwiches & ice cream served in a relaxed eatery for dine-in, takeout or delivery.
- Granny Ogle’s Ham ‘n’ Beans, an easygoing restaurant featuring classic comfort food & interiors in a theme park with patio seating.
- The Old Mill Restaurant, for an 1830 gristmill anchoring a complex with 2 country cooking eateries plus pottery, candy & toy shops.
- The Old Mill Pottery House Café, for housemade baked goods from grain ground at an on-site mill along with classic Southern comfort food.
- Pizza at the Cover, an easygoing eatery with wood furnishings & a take-out option turning out pizzas, wings & sides.