Fast Facts About Douglas Lake Resort, TN
Here’s what to know about living in Douglas Lake Resort.
Population of Sevierville: 18,662
- Pigeon Forge: 52min
- Jefferson City: 28min
- Knoxville: 44min
- Knoxville – 48min
Median income of Sevierville (2020):
- Individual: $23,126
- Household: $43,307
Type of location: Resort
Why is Douglas Lake Resort a Nice Place to Live?
Douglas Lake Resort is a beautiful area situated in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. With breathtaking views of rolling hills and mountains, Douglas Lake Resort offers natural scenery, family-friendly outdoor activities, and plenty of recreation. Those living in Douglas Lake Resort enjoy the culture, historic sites, and museums.
Douglas Lake Resort offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within Sevier County School System, which provides a safe, inclusive learning environment with diverse educational opportunities for all students as reflected through data-driven instruction to develop skills needed to be college and career ready.
What is Douglas Lake Resort Known For?
Douglas Lake Resort is known for being a vibrant community ideal for outdoor enthusiasts who are passionate about boating, fishing, swimming, and more. Boasting over 30,000 acres, Douglas Lake Resort offers a high quality of life with a low cost of living. Residents in this tight-knit community enjoy the peace and quiet that comes with living in the area. Those living in Douglas Lake Resort enjoy quick access to both Knoxville and Asheville.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Douglas Lake Resort?
Some of the top restaurants around Douglas Lake Resort with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Cheezy Steaks, a family-owned restaurant with a menu specializing in an array of cheesesteaks with outdoor tables.
- Nino’s Pizzeria & Eatery, a low-key kitchen serving up pizza, subs, calzones & Italian mains such as pasta & chicken parmesan.
- Ristorante DellaSantina, an unpretentious riverside venue serving Italian fare including meat dishes, pasta, seafood & desserts.
- Graze Burgers, a casual spot serving finger foods, hearty burgers & hot dogs, plus cool cocktails & booze milkshakes.
- Cancun Mexican Grill & Bar, a laid-back cantina with vibrant, folksy decor offering down-to-earth Mexican provisions.