Fast Facts About Cobbly Nob, TN
Here’s what to know about living in Cobbly Nob.
Population of Gatlinburg: 3,726
- Sevierville: 32min
- Jefferson City: 53min
- Pigeon Forge: 27min
- Knoxville – 1hr 17min
Median income of Gatlinburg (2020):
- Individual: $22,765
- Household: $41,037
Type of location: Resort Community
Why is Cobbly Nob a Nice Place to Live?
Cobbly Nob is a beautiful cabin community offering opportunities for hiking, fishing, rafting, and horseback riding. Set amidst the gorgeous Smoky Mountains, Cobbly Nob is the perfect place to make memories with your family. With quick access to a variety of activities in and around Gatlinburg, those living in Cobbly Nob feel a true sense of community and support.
Cobbly Nob offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the Sevier County School System. Its mission is to provide a safe, inclusive learning environment with diverse educational opportunities for all students as reflected through data-driven instruction to develop skills needed to be college and career ready.
What is Cobbly Nob Known For?
Cobbly Nob is known for its beautiful homes, sprawling mountains, and relaxing creeks. The Parkway is home to unique shopping, delicious restaurants, museums, and attractions. Cobbly Nob is ideal for both individuals and families alike. Those living in Cobbly Nob enjoy the beautiful scenery.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Cobbly Nob?
Some of the top restaurants around Cobbly Nob with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Timbers Log Cabin Restaurant, a woodsy, cabin-style restaurant offering casual American eats along with sports on TV & patio tables
- Red Oak Bistro, a warm restaurant with multiple fireplace & a patio serving European-style small plates, wine & beer.
- Split Rail East, a relaxed country-style cafe dishing up burgers, sandwiches & other comfort fare, plus Sunday brunch.
- Mama’s Chicken Kitchen, for a menu focused on fried chicken plates with comfort sides, sandwiches & wings in a casual setting.
- Delauder’s BBQ, an unfussy venue with checkered tablecloths offering a basic menu of smoked meats such as pulled pork.