Fast Facts About Brixworth, TN
Here’s what to know about living in Brixworth.
Population of Knoxville: 192,648
- Sevierville: 56min
- Jefferson City: 54min
- Pigeon Forge: 1hr 8min
- Knoxville – 24min
Median income of Knoxville (2020):
- Individual: $23,898
- Household: $41,598
Type of location: Neighborhood
Why is Brixworth a Nice Place to Live?
Brixworth is a gorgeous neighborhood and community offering immediate access to multiple destinations in and around Knoxville, including trendy restaurants, shopping, and family-friendly entertainment options. Brixworth is home to upscale homes with spacious interiors and attractive exterior. Those living in Brixworth enjoy the friendly neighbors and safe areas in the community.
Brixworth offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within Knox County Schools. Its mission is to create a safe learning environment and address the social/emotional, academic, and career skills needed to become confident life-long learners, who achieve their greatest potential, and become productive citizens.
What is Brixworth Known For?
Brixworth is known for its modern and comfortable living spaces and multitude of amenities for socializing, health, and wellness. Those living in Brixworth enjoy the laid back and serene atmosphere of the community.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Brixworth?
Some of the top restaurants around Brixworth with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- harvest restaurant, a refined outfit with a relaxed patio, plating familiar surf ‘n’ turf dishes plus chicken & dumplings.
- Bistro at the Bijou, a cozy bistro with a seasonal menu of comfort fare to accompany shows in the attached theater.
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, a chain restaurant serving steaks, seafood & cocktails in an upscale lodgelike setting.
- Sticky Rice Cafe, a family-run eatery showcasing traditional Lao & Thai dishes & bubble tea in cheery surroundings.
- The Chop House, an informal chain outpost serving grilled steaks, prime rib & seafood, plus a variety of wines.