Fast Facts About Black Bear Falls, TN
Here’s what to know about living in Black Bear Falls.
Population of Gatlinburg: 3,726
- Sevierville: 29min
- Jefferson City: 1hr 3min
- Pigeon Forge: 18min
- Knoxville – 1hr 7min
Median income of Gatlinburg (2020):
- Individual: $22,765
- Household: $41,037
Type of location: Resort Community
Why is Black Bear Falls a Nice Place to Live?
Black Bear Falls is a beautiful resort community situated in the Smoky Mountains. Home to family-friendly neighborhoods and a community offering quick access to various destinations in and around Gatlinburg, Black Bear Falls is ideal for those looking for delicious eateries and trendy shops. Those living in Black Bear Falls enjoy the friendly neighbors and residential amenities.
Black Bear Falls offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the Sevier County School System. Its mission is to provide a safe, inclusive learning environment with diverse educational opportunities for all students as reflected through data-driven instruction to develop skills needed to be college and career ready.
What is Black Bear Falls Known For?
Black Bear Falls is known for having over 40 acres of native trees, gorgeous ridges, and authentic streams. Offering quick access to all activities in and around Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Dollywood Splash Country, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Black bear Falls has something for everyone. Those living in Black Bear Falls enjoy cabin living in a true mountain setting.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Black Bear Falls?
Some of the top restaurants around Black Bear Falls with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Timbers Log Cabin Restaurant, a woodsy, cabin-style restaurant offering casual American eats along with sports on TV & patio tables.
- Mama’s Chicken Kitchen, for a menu focused on fried chicken plates with comfort sides, sandwiches & wings in a casual setting.
- Log Cabin Pancake House, for a rustic restaurant serving many varieties of flapjacks & crêpes for breakfast & a hot buffet at lunch.
- J.O.E. and Pop’s Sub Shoppe, for a simple counter-service eatery selling subs, cheesesteaks, hot dogs & wings for dine-in or take-out.
- Red Oak Bistro, a warm restaurant with multiple fireplace & a patio serving European-style small plates, wine & beer.