Fast Facts About Bear Creek Crossing, TN
Here’s what to know about life in Bear Creek Crossing.
Population of Sevierville: 18,662
- Pigeon Forge: 14min
- Jefferson City: 38min
- Knoxville: 37min
- Knoxville – 45min
Median income of Sevierville (2020):
- Individual: $23,126
- Household: $43,307
Type of location: Gated resort
Why is Bear Creek Crossing a Nice Place to Live?
Bear Creek Crossing is a beautiful private gated community boasting more than 100 log cabins that range from 1 to 8 bedrooms. The area is home to both indoor and outdoor pools in addition to a mini golf course and a clubhouse for weddings or reunions. Those living in Bear Creek Crossing enjoy the beautiful landscaping in the area.
Bear Creek Crossing offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within Sevier County School System, which provides a safe, inclusive learning environment with diverse educational opportunities for all students as reflected through data-driven instruction to develop skills needed to be college and career ready.
What is Bear Creek Crossing Known For?
Bear Creek Crossing is known for its upscale living, residential amenities, and quick access to family-friendly activities in and around Sevierville and Pigeon Forge. From RainForest Adventures Zoo to NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains, there is plenty to do while living in Bear Creek Crossing. Those living in Bear Creek Crossing particularly enjoy the friendly neighbors.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Bear Creek Crossing?
Some of the top restaurants around Bear Creek Crossing with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Chop House, an informal chain outpost serving grilled steaks, prime rib & seafood, plus a variety of wines.
- Aubrey’s Sevierville, a popular local chain known for hearty portions of regional comfort dishes & draft brews.
- Five Oaks Farm Kitchen, a classic BBQ & American Southern fare in a rustic space with high ceilings & ample communal seating.
- Big Daddy’s Pizzeria, a local chain offering wood-fired, thin-crust pies, plus sandwiches & salads, in a casual setting.
- Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant, for hearty Southern comfort food in a casual environment with signature apple fritters.