Fast Facts About Arrowhead Resort, TN
Here’s what to know about living in Arrowhead Resort.
Population of Pigeon Forge: 6,378
- Sevierville: 11min
- Jefferson City: 44min
- Gatlinburg: 22min
- Knoxville – 45min
Median income of Pigeon Forge (2020):
- Individual: $19,618
- Household: $48,327
Type of location: Resort Community
Why is Arrowhead Resort a Nice Place to Live?
Arrowhead Resort is a highly sought after community with cabins equipped with hot tubs and full kitchens. Located within the beautiful Smoky Mountains, Arrowhead Resort is the perfect place to form memories and live a relaxing life. Offering quick access to a variety of activities in and around Pigeon Forge, Arrowhead Resort also has great amenities for those living in Arrowhead Resort.
Arrowhead Resort offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the Sevier County School System. Its mission is to provide a safe, inclusive learning environment with diverse educational opportunities for all students as reflected through data-driven instruction to develop skills needed to be college and career ready.
What is Arrowhead Resort Known For?
Arrowhead Resort is known for its cozy homes, beautiful mountain views, and serene outdoor areas. Ideal for both individuals and families alike, Arrowhead Resort offers comfortable living spaces with quick access to delicious restaurants, trendy shops, and entertainment. Those living in Arrowhead Resort enjoy the quiet roads.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Arrowhead Resort?
Some of the top restaurants around Arrowhead Resort with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Old Mill Restaurant, an 1830 gristmill with 2 country cooking eateries plus pottery, candy & toy shops.
- Sunliner Diner Pigeon Forge, for classic American comfort food in a 1950s-themed diner featuring retro decor & collector cars.
- The Old Mill Pottery House Café, for housemade baked goods from grain ground at an on-site mill along with classic Southern comfort food.
- Gaucho Urbano – Brazilian Steakhouse, Casual Brazilian steakhouse offering various all-you-can-eat meal options, including a salad bar.
- Alamo Steakhouse, a casual chophouse offering Angus steaks cooked over oak, plus many seafood & chicken specialties.