343 total views, 1 views today
Impressive home in the heart of Pigeon Forge in the prominent subdivision of Henderson Springs. Located only 1 mile to Pigeon Forge Parkway, with access to backroads to go anywhere in the county and miss the traffic! The highlight of this home is the large, open gourmet kitchen featuring granite countertops, custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances with double built in ovens.
The master bedroom is on the main level and features a trey ceiling, large walk in closet, double cultured marble vanity, tile surround whirlpool bath and walk in shower. Also on this level are two more bedrooms with a jack and jill bath, large living room with stone faced gas fireplace, gleaming hardwood flooring and amazing attention to detail.
The lower level is set up with a full kitchen and could be used as an in-law suite, income producing apartment or great area to entertain. This level has the fourth bedroom, office, full bath and large family room with a second gas fireplace. There is a one car garage and private entrance on this level also.
The location at the end of a cul-de-sac gives the home extra privacy . The covered, wrap around deck, screened back porch and outdoor fire pit are perfect outdoor entertaining.
Conveniently located within the city limits of Pigeon Forge providing access to City water, sewer, natural gas and trash pickup. High speed internet available.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Number of Rooms: 9
- Basement: Finished
- Other Rooms: Family Room, Laundry/Utility, Master Bedroom Main Level
- Dining Areas: Kitchen/Dining Room
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Gas Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- Fireplace Type: Stone
- Floor Type: Carpet, Hardwood
- Other Interior Feature: Ceiling Fan(s), In-Law Quarters, Walk-In Closet, Washer/Dryer Connection, Whirlpool, Wood Floors
- Heat: Central
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan
- Construction Type: Frame
- Siding Type: Stone, Other
- Access: City Street
- Foundation Type: Basement
- Roof Type: Composition Shingles
- Sewer: Sewer
- HAO: Mandatory
- HAO Fee: 30
- HAO Frequency: Yearly
- Fuel: Electric, Gas (Natural)
- Water: Utility
- Sq. Ft. (Main Level): 1928
- Sq. Ft. Source: Tax Records
- Type: 2 Story
- Site Built? Yes
- Subject to Restrictions? Yes
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac, Wooded