4 Questions to Ask a Real Estate Agent Before Hiring Them
If you want to sell a house fast and for top dollar, you need to know how to choose a real estate agent that will perform the job the best.
There are 4 questions you should always ask a prospective real estate agent before hiring them:
- Ask how fast will my house sell
- Ask if they can sell my house for more money
- Ask whether your home sale will be hassle-free
- Ask whether any of the common problems with a home sale will apply to you
1. Ask How Fast Will My House Sell
When you choose a real estate agent, they should have a proven track record of selling homes fast.
Be sure to ask them how fast, on average, they sell their home listings.
Specifically, do they:
- Sell homes faster than the competition
- Have testimonials from satisfied clients about how quickly their home sold
- Sell a home fast despite market conditions
The last thing you want as a home seller is for your home to linger on the market for months. You want and need to sell my house fast.
For more information, read our special report “When Will My House Sell”.
2. Ask if They Can Sell My House for More Money
To sell your house for top dollar, you need an expert real estate agent that specializes in your area.
It can be hard to choose a real estate agent when there are so many options out there. You want the real estate agent that can sell my house for more money than any other real estate agent.
As such, it’s important that you interview several real estate agents to find the best one. Before you do, take a look at our report “10 Questions You Must Ask When Interviewing a Realtor”.
3. Ask Whether Your Home Sale in [insert your location] Will Be Hassle-Free
When you’re ready to sell your home in the Knoxville area, you want the process to go as smoothly as possible.
Ask your realtor if they can promise you a hassle-free sale. The best real estate agent should have no problem making that deal.
4. Ask Whether Any Common Problems With a Home Sale Will Apply to You
Did you know that there are 72 things that can go wrong when you work with a realtor?
Here are just a few of the common problems:
- Inaccuracies on a loan application
- The borrower has a change in financial circumstances
- The borrower only has handwritten paystubs
- The homebuyer doesn’t have enough money at closing
With an experienced realtor, you never have to worry about any of the 72 problems because they are thorough and experienced.
Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Kings of Real Estate Team Will Sell My House Fast and For Top Dollar
When you choose Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Kings of Real Estate Team, we guarantee that a home will sell fast and for top dollar.
If you are considering sell a home in Knoxville or the surrounding areas, the expert real estate agents at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Kings of Real Estate Team are your top choice, guaranteed.
Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Kings of Real Estate Team is the best choice to sell a home fast and for top dollar. Our proven track record of success speaks for itself, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Check out some of our reviews.
To find out more about how we can sell my house fast and for top dollar call us at 865-830-3908 or fill out the form below.